Sagano’s carry out open daily for lunch and dinner at all 4 locations
Sushi is closed on Monday and Wednesday at Clarkston
Fenton Sushi is closed on Wednesday
A MESSAGE TO OUR GUESTS
It is time to welcome you back again! We know you have been anxiously awaiting Sagano’s reopening for dine in and Sagano cannot emphasize how excited it is to welcome you back to enjoy the “Food With Drama” dining experience!! Sagano will be open for dine in service on Monday, February 1, 2021. Sagano will continue our carry out services as well during this transition for our guests who wish to continue carry out services.
Our employees are exceptional and have tirelessly worked to provide great take-out experiences throughout the pause. Please understand our employees will continue to do their best to accommodate you as we reopen. Hours of operation may vary by location and may change during these uncertain times. In addition, reservations are only accepted at locations where feasible, but we will certainly do our best to accommodate you and seat you as soon as possible while working within the restrictions. Please verify this information at your desired location and consider these factors as you prepare to be welcomed back! We are diligently working to ensure you are truly able to experience dining in a safe and of course, fun environment. It has been entirely too long since we have seen you!
Sagano has implemented a comprehensive COVID-19 Preparedness Response Plan outlining detailed steps ensuring compliance with all mandates for your safety. Managers and employees at each location have been trained with respect to proper protocol, are very familiar and are prepared to respond. There are simply too many safeguards to incorporate into this letter, but Sagano wanted to take this opportunity to let you know about the ones that impact you the most.
- Capacity Limits / Social Distancing: Sagano will operate dine in operations at 25% capacity as required by the MDHHS Order. Unfortunately, guests are not permitted to wait in the lobby for a table. Please check in with the Host upon your arrival. Thereafter, our staff will contact you once your table is ready so please plan accordingly. Sagano has also implemented additional safeguards unique to our hibachi style. Please know that if your party consists of six or fewer people, you may be seated at a table with a smaller party. Under that circumstance, Sagano will be providing a portable protective shield inserted between the parties for your additional protection. Finally, Sagano strives to ensure social distancing is practiced and has marked specific areas for guests to assist with social distancing while in the restaurant, all at least 6 feet apart.
- Cleaning and Disinfection: Sagano follows detailed frequent cleaning and disinfection of its locations in accordance with CDC and OSHA guidelines. Practices continue to include, but are not limited to, heightened disinfection of high traffic areas such as door handles, countertops and credit card processing machines after transactions. Tableware for the hibachi tables will be wrapped in a protective covering until your use is required. Digital menus will be available, however, if you need an alternative, a disposable menu will be provided upon request. Sagano will provide touchless hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the locations at convenient areas for your use.
- Protective Barriers and Protective Equipment: Sagano has installed plexiglass shields at our transaction areas as well as other areas where necessary to protect guests where 6 feet of social distancing may be more difficult. In addition, Sagano requires all employees to wear non-surgical grade masks and/or gloves when required or appropriate.
- Enhanced Heath Screening of All Employees / Vendors: Sagano provides its employees educational materials on a regular basis relating to COVID -19 and required health and hygiene habits as recommended by the CDC. Sagano encourages frequent handwashing and provides its employees time necessary to do so. Employees are encouraged to monitor his or her health at all times. If an employee shows any COVID-19 symptoms, they are required to stay home. In addition, Sagano has implemented its own enhanced heath screening of all employees and vendors.
- Additional Guest Safety Assurances: Sagano also wanted to make our guests aware that, pursuant to MDHHS Orders, Sagano is respectfully requesting that all our guests wear masks, unless unable to do so for a medical reason. Masks are required to be worn until you are seated at your table. Another request relates to protecting you and the health of all our guests. Sagano is respectfully requesting, that if you are experiencing a cough, fever, shortness of breath, or not feeling well, that you please refrain from visiting. Get some rest, stay healthy and Sagano will be here for you and happy to serve you once you feel better!!
Please know Sagano is undertaking its best efforts to keep you safe. We are dedicated to you but please be patient with us as it is our intention to ensure minimal disruption to your experience yet ensure compliance with all mandates and restrictions.
If you have any questions relating to our efforts, please do not hesitate to reach out to your location Manager and you will be put in contact with the appropriate person to address your concerns.
We are excited to welcome you back again!
Sagano first opened in its original location in Lincor Park in the summer of 2003. Back then, it was simply a Japanese Bistro, offering an assortment of noodle bowls, teriyaki and tempura dishes, as well as sushi. Being the only restaurant in Genesee County to serve sushi, Sagano Japanese Bistro gained a strong following, and flourished for about two and a half years until it expanded into what it is today.
In December of 2005, Sagano Japanese Bistro and Steakhouse had its grand opening to reveal its new side and ten new Hibachi grill tables. Doubling in both size and capacity, Sagano has continued to flourish due to extremely loyal customers as well as those in search of some new tastes. Sagano now offers a full grill menu, including chicken, shrimp, lobster, snow tuna, steak, and many others including combinations.
We now have 5 locations throughout Michigan as we continue to serve the best in Japanese Cuisine. We are open for both lunch and dinner serving Hibachi and Sushi choices along with great soups and salad too.
Stop by and visit us today, we are sure to tantalize your taste buds!